Hello crafty friends,
Today, let’s make a cute little card!
So here are the different steps of my creation:
- Cut a paper to the size of your card minus 0,5 cm on each side.
- Run it through your embossing machine with your favorite folder (I used the scripty one from WRMK).
- Cut a rectangle of printed vellum (I chose one with some gold foiled tiny rectangles) and glue it to the paper.
- Add/glue a branch die-cut on top.
- On a white paper, stamp the « Call me maybe » bubbles with a heart and heat-emboss with gold & glitter powder.
- Cut out and glue it to the card using a foam square for more dimension
- Stamp the « Call me maybe » sentiment on another patterned paper, cut it out and glue it under the bubbles.
- Your card is ready to go!
Happy crafty day!